Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hit the gym: Fo' Shizz!

Wednesday. I made it! Woo-Hoo! And I did it again- I just got on that fargin' elliptical, cranked up my MP3, and checked out into HeatherLand. I did it for 30 minutes at a pretty good, aerobic pace. The first 15 were ok, but for some reason, the next 10 took FOREVER. And it was only for 30 minutes! But, I made myself do the entire thirty. I didn't skimp out at minute 27 or 28. Right at 30:03, I stopped the machine, and walked down stairs where I walked the track two times to cool off. Then I went to the mat & did some really good yoga stretches on my legs. Every time I do it, I forget how good it feels to stretch. Some poses, like Pigeon and Double Pigeon, feel soooooo good on those outer thighs. It's such a release! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know - for the record- that I did officially hit my 3rd day at the gym this week. I don't know about you, but at this blog, we celebrate the little victories as much as the big ones. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Well, I've eaten a salad four days in a row. :)